As you likely know, OceanGrafix provides thousands of nautical charts for U.S. and international waters. But what you may not know is that most of those charts can be ordered in a variety of formats.
How you use nautical charts will often dictate which format is best. Do you use your chart for plotting your course prior to leaving the dock? Are you a sailor who keeps charts on board but has limited storage space? You might even be a retired mariner who wants to display some of your favorite ports in your home. Regardless of your purpose, OceanGrafix likely has a chart format to meet your needs. Most OceanGrafix nautical charts are available in the following formats:
- Waterproof: fully water-resistant and printed on a synthetic material
- Water Resistant: printed on a water-resistant paper; great for damp environments
- Folded: many charts are available in a convenient 5.5” X 10.5” map fold or a 7” X 12” tri-fold version for easy stowing
- Wall Decals: printed on repositionable material for creative use inside your boat or home
- Aqua Art Paper: printed on gallery-quality, fine art paper and ready for framing (available for our suite of historical charts only)
- And coming soon…“Litho-look” charts that replicate the look and feel of traditional, lithographically printed charts.
Regardless of the format you choose, all OceanGrafix charts are printed at the time you place your order—ensuring that your chart reflects the most current nautical information available.